- From real time monitoring, to resolving conflicts, preventing and reducing theft and even remote store visits, video surveillance with AXIS Companion is a simple and secure task.
- Complete solution that brings the reliability of professional video surveillance to small business owners.
- All-in-one system designed to break free from the constraints of conventional solutions
- View videos on any device, get email notifications when things go wrong and send live video to first responders via sms -technology and analytics that is smart, scalable, and effortless to manage.
Verkada for PCI Compliance
Verkada for K-12 Education
Verkada for Oil & Gas Industries
While IP cameras and recorders offer some of the latest and greatest in security technology, IP video has yet to be widely adopted. Why? The two most common reasons I hear from our customers are that it is either too expensive, or that it's just too hard to use. I will argue that neither is valid today. In contrast, I do see many customers who have completely converted to IP gear - and when visiting with them, I quickly learn that they have done their homework and clearly recognize the advantages of IP video.
What to Know About IP Video:
- Easy to Use Can you use a computer mouse? If so, then you can use IP video. IP video systems have easy to use menus that can make first-timers look like experts.
- Higher Resolution IP cameras are digital end to end, and use progressive scanning to make full use of camera imagers - providing up to 25% more resolution than analog cameras with similar imagers. IP is also available with Megapixel cameras, delivering super-high resolution images with 30 frames per second of real-time video.
- Lower Cable Cost Analog cameras can require up to three cables - video, audio, and power - for each and every camera. IP cameras can transmit all three (and more) on a single network cable. Even better - cable is less expensive, a single cable can handle 4-8 or more cameras, and network cable is probably already wired throughout your building. That results in significant savings - especially considering the cost of copper these days.
- Intelligence Today's IP video systems are equipped with on-board processors to analyze events in real-time, alerting you about suspicious or criminal activity and knows to overlook benign matters.
- System Integration IP video systems can easily team with your alarm systems. Many can also integrate with lighting, environmental and access controls for a virtual presence anywhere. And thanks to industry standards and alliances, IP video systems are increasingly compatible across manufacturers.
- Secure Transmissions End-to-end, IP video systems encrypt your data to ensure your complete privacy, eliminating the need for expensive fiber optic cable.
- Reliable and Redundant Paired with the advances in today’s computers, IP systems leverage decades of technical evolution to deliver proven reliability. IP video systems can be easily set up to store video at multiple remote locations for security against disasters and theft.
- Creates Efficiencies Continual monitoring of live activity is quickly becoming an expense of the past. IP systems can easily alert personnel when problems occur by sending live video to laptops or even cell phones for immediate review. This functionality can also be used for non-security applications, such as customer service, deliveries, work-flow monitoring and more.
- Infinite Distance IP data travels exactly like computer data. Just as computers may communicate with each other from anywhere in the world via the Internet, a camera can be across the room or across the world and your recorder doesn't care.
- Future Proof Like computer devices and programs, IP gear is easily updated for new capabilities and compatibility as technology advances.