Having control and security over your business means more than preventing access to high security areas and protecting the right places. It means making sure employees have access to the right areas at the right times, without complications.
Physical access control can be achieved by having a guard, receptionist or another person in place, as well as through mechanical means such as locks and keys, or technological means like our access control systems.
Having effective access control systems not only protects your business and property, but your important and confidential information as well. We can design and install access control systems that are easy to manage and allow access to the right people, at the right time, while preventing unauthorized access to secure areas. Depending on the type of access control you need, we can easily implement roll-based access control and attribute-based access control systems with our products and custom designed access control systems.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Create schedules, view live reports, lock and unlock doors and more all with your phone or mobile device, with the Isonas Pure Access Cloud Software.
- Streamlined Installation with Pure IP readers and devices eliminates the needs for a dedicated power supply, control panel and hard wiring.
- Compared to traditional card access systems that require more equipment, labor, maintenance; the total cost of ownership with the Isonas Pure IP Access Control program is considerably less.
- Easily connect and manage all your properties with one user interface when using Isonas Pure Access Cloud Software.
- Email notifications of events and real time updates. Increase your ROI with fewer service calls and maintenance to the site.
ProdataKey allows you to effortlessly manage your access control remotely. It acts as an access control system as well as a security system to help take the burden of security off of your back! You have complete control over who is allowed in and out of your building as well as detailed logs of activity.
- Using the Cloud Node, you have complete control of the ProdataKey system from almost anywhere. We configure the system so you don’t have to worry about a million wires cluttering your workspace.
- Instant alerts are a powerful tool when it comes to the safety and security of your workplace. Instant alerts are completely customizable.
- One of the biggest perks of ProdataKey is the ease of use and its accessibility. You have complete control of the system no matter where you are as long as you have access to the internet.
- Reach out to us for a FREE demo.
Stand-Alone Access Control
Our stand-alone access control units help promote keyless entry, so you can ditch the heavy keys altogether. You can also reduce the expense of rekeying locks when employees don’t return keys or misplace them. These systems make it easy to restrict access to certain doors with individual cards or codes, while modernizing your existing locking systems. Not needing to carry keys just means being able to access doors and rooms faster, making access more efficient around your business.
Intercom & Paging
Having intercom and paging systems installed protects your space and your employees. Our systems have a large screen and easy to use touch buttons for system functions such as unlocking or locking a door. These systems keep you safe by:
- Allowing you to see and talk to people at your door before giving them permission to enter
- Connecting door stations with access control systems to manage doors and access with video from anywhere
- Allowing you to connect with employees and people throughout your building in emergency situations. Our video intercom solutions are built to withstand the most brutal elements.
Cloud-based entry system for residents and guests. Smart technology. Remote access. Consistent uptime. Whether you need to control multiple entrances or multiple properties, the sleek smart CAPXL with LiftMaster Cloud™ makes it easy to manage day-to-day operations from anywhere.